Each year since the the dedication of the RLSM, the Founders and Management sponsor an event that has several objectives:
- To Honor the memory of Tusitala
- To report on their stewardship in caring for a national treasure
- To present newly acquired information or objects of Stevensoniana to the RLSM
The programs typically include guest speakers, musical numbers cultural presentations and the annual singing of the REQUIEM by the staff
Guests are served delicious food with dancing and hospitality in abundance.
2014 marks the 20th Anniversary since the RLSM was dedicated and presented as a not-for-profit venue for all to enjoy. The RLSM has also become a major educational venue and is visited yearly by hundreds of students and teachers.
The RLSM also houses a major historical photographic exhibit that features photographs of Samoa from 1895-1965. The exhibit was presented as a gift to the Samoan people by a major German Historical Repository. The exhibit is open during the RLSM operational hours and is free of charge.
We invite you to reserve the R.L.S. Museum for your next event:
Official Functions, Family Reunions, Formal Dinners, Weddings and Receptions- Buffet Dinners, Morning and Afternoon Teas
Our prestigious venue offers:
- Dignity and privacy for your function
- Room for formal sit-down dinners or more casual receptions
- Limitless photo opportunity sites
- Large, secure car park area
- Competitive rates with flexible options
Contact us for a price schedule to meet your needs
Let the spirit of Tusitala add to the memories of your next event!